1. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WORKING WITH ESSENTIAL OILS?
I have used essential oils for over 15 years in my career of massage and skincare. For the past 4 years its been strictly doterra for their high quality and medicinal qualities.
2. WHAT MAKES YOU SO PASSIONATE ABOUT IMPLEMENTING ESSENTIAL OILS INTO YOUR DAILY LIFE?
I have been apart of BIG IMPACT in many peoples lives, both big and small since I started educating on essential oils. I have seen miracles in peoples lives, in their emotional and physical health. Having experienced this on the level that I have, I cant help but have passion and desire to help my family and others. To know as a young mother that I have options and that you can manage at home and not have to run to the physician office for every little cough or cold is pretty empowering feeling. As a mother I know we all want to feel that. And after being misdiagnosed and feeling lost in the medical setting, and then having this support, it lights a fire within you that you just can't help but to want to do more in your home to improve naturally in the best ways possible.
One of the coolest experiences I had was outside my home with a young mother who I had connected with through a corporate wellness day I taught at. She had been on anti-depressants for over 15 years and had lost her dad to a suicide/drug overdose a few before we meet. We simply started with a hand massage and a little bottle called "Wild Orange" and the experience for her was immediate. At that point she was so curious and wanted options. What we did was simple; we went over what was going on in the home and started with her first because it starts with the Mama! We simply started her on 3 things. Frankincense under the tongue, Wild Orange daily in a diffuser and our vitamin line that just happens to have 9 other essential oils in it. A few weeks later she called me in tears because she had forgotten to take her medication and gone 3 days with out needing it. She couldn't remember a time when she didn't need it or hadn't taken it. It has been life altering for her an now she is integrating it into her entire family. With the support of her Dr's she is now helping to implement the essential oils into her Dr's men's drug rehabilitation center to have the added integration natural option.
This is the biggest reason I am traveling today, so I can get into the homes of people all over the country who need this type of support!
3. IF YOU COULD CHOOSE 3 OILS TO USE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHICH WOULD THEY BE AND WHY?
SHOOT- just 3 is tough!
- Frankincense: This is one of the most powerful oils due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It is also the subject of a lot of studies on cancer treatment. I use Frankincense for first aid- it's anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, stress and calming. It's also incredible for headaches! It's been known to enhance healthy skin cell growth and decrease wrinkles- BONUS! There's a reason they call it the king of essential oils.
- Lemon: Citrus oils are uplifting and energizing as well as aid the body in detoxification and weight loss. Lemon is incredible in the kitchen as a disinfectant and helps coughs, colds and congestion. As a mama, we need emotional support daily and citrus oils are wonderful to diffuse!
- Cedar Wood: This wood oil is known best for its sedative qualities and is one of my favorites to calm the mind and chatter, aiding in a good night's rest. Also fabulous for skin care, acne, anxiety and more!
4. WHEN GETTING STARTED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS, WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 5 TIPS YOU'D SHARE WITH A NEWBIE?
- Essential oils are incredible, there are so many ways to use oils to create a healthy lifestyle. With that being said, first things first, set up a personal routine. There is no “one pill for one ill” with essential oils. Like any other great health habit you want to make sure you are setting the habit and routine to have the best success. I do a personal wellness consult to determine exactly what your health goals are and then we create a protocol specifically for you.
- Routine Routine Routine. Once you determine your top wellness goals for yourself and your family, its time to stick with it! The coolest part about essential oils, or 1 of the coolest things is consistency= results! In fact the more you use them the better, and you don't have to worry about time frame or mixing or side effects. Essential oils go to work on your behalf and help the body aid in healing quickly and naturally.
- Each essential oil is unique so check out the potential benefits and safety precautions before use. Don't leave it to just my word- education is really important so do your research if you can.
- REDUCE TOXINS! There are so many chemicals in our homes we need to really take caution to what we are exposing ourselves too. To help with creating a toxic free home and safer beauty and body care you can learn to make your own products and empower your home with natural health.For more tips and tricks, join me on my facebook page we can talk all things essential to your health!
- Just get started! You don't need to know everything or have it perfect just get started. It's simple and I'll show you how!
5. OILS CAN BE AN INVESTMENT, BUT IT SEEMS IN THE LONG RUN IT'S WORTH IT! WHAT OILS DO YOU FEEL ARE CRUCIAL TO HAVE ON HAND AT ALL TIMES?
When you see the price, I can understand how they can look expensive, however, let me break down the cost per drop for and ear infection and you decide for yourself.
Before the oils: Take off work, get a sitter for your other kids, drive to Dr office, co-pay, prescription- you're looking at minimum $250-350 maybe more...!
After the oils: Lavender, Melalaluca Basil every 2 hours, 2 drops each comes out to 64 cents per treatment.
WINNER......I'll take the essential oils! At that point you can buy a whole kit and have thousand of remedies at your finger tips!
The home essential kit or family physician kit includes 11 of the best of the best essential oils and all the possibilities to have success in your home with thousands of remedies at your finger tips! To purchase a kit and or have questions contact me!
To take advantage of our monthly promo just for Aubrey's readers shoot me an email and we will HOOK you up with your starter kit!
A special thank you to Tracy for taking the time to educate me and all of you ladies! Don't miss out on getting started with your lifestyle change by implementing oils in a natural, healthy way and contact her, here. Be sure to mention the promo code "AKINCH" and I'm confident see will help you out!